THINGS TO DO
- Located close to I-64
- Located within short driving distance from all of the Hampton Roads military bases:
- Less than 20 minutes from Langley Air Force Base in Hampton
- Less than 20 minutes from Ft. Eustis Army Base in Newport News
- Less than 20 minutes from Naval Weapons Station in Yorktown
- Less than 20 minutes from the U.S. Coast Guard Training Center in Yorktown
- Numerous historical sites are located all within a 20 minute drive or less. Called The Historic Triangle this includes Yorktown Battlefields & Yorktown Battlefield Visitor Center, Jamestown Settlement & Yorktown Victory Center, Colonial National Historical Park, James River Plantations, Colonial Williamsburg and much more!
- Busch Gardens Williamsburg Theme Park and Water Country USA in Williamsburg are located within a 20 minute drive.
- Love the water and outdoors? The York River surrounds Yorktown and leads to the Chesapeake Bay. Enjoy the river down at Yorktown Riverwalk, a popular wedding venue, where there are 2 acres of beach for boating, swimming and fishing (including a fishing pier) and a 10 acre grass picnic area. Restroom and shower facilities as well as numerous restaurants and shops are located at Yorktown Riverwalk.
Breezy Point is near the Poquoson River and the Route 17 corridor.
The York County School District is a much sought after school division. Properties located in Breezy Point are zoned for Grafton High School, Grafton Middle School and Grafton Bethel Elementary School. Visit http://yorkcountyschools.org/ for additional information.
The Hampton Roads area also offers an array of private schools to include but not limited to the following:
Hampton Roads Academy which is an independent college preparatory school for children in grades Pre-Kindergarten through 12th. Visit www.hra.org for more information.
Warwick River Christian School provides education for grades Pre-Kindergarten through 8th. Visit www.warwickriver.org for more information.
Our Lady of Mt. Carmel offers classes for grades Pre-Kindergarten through 8th. Visit www.olmc-school.com for more information.
Peninsula Catholic High School for grades 8th through 12th. Visit www.peninsulacatholic.com for more information.
Summit Christian Academy for grades Pre-Kindergarten through 12th. Visit http://scaschools.org/ for more information.
Walsingham Academy for grades Pre-Kindergarten through 12th. Visit http://www.walsingham.org/ for more information.
Breezy Point homes have an average assessment of around $354,000. Five homes sold in 2014 with an average sales price of $371,700.